Friday, June 29, 2007

CAPTION TIME

ROAD RAGE IN THE 1930's!I would love comments on the cover of this magazine from 1935 - can you tell us what you think the guy in the car behind her is saying?!
Just received the magazine this week and I thought it would be a great picture for the blog. No contest - just for fun!

In the July 07 issue of Simply Knitting there is a small article regarding a new book for knitters.
Same picture ....click on ad to read about it............


This cute ewesful item was the freebie from Simply Knitting July '07 issue - a sheep tape measure, just love it!!...another tape measure for my collection........and in the next SK issue will be a sheep row counter.

The competition winner of the piebird will be announced about this time tomorrow - please stay tuned!

5 comments:

catsmum said...

ooh ooh ooh another sheepie tape measure! If I get one then I'll have 3 of them and we all know three of anything constitutes a collection, right?

catsmum said...

Hey lady! The lights have changed!

crazyhaberdasher said...

Sorry Susan, but the tape measure wasn't supposed to be a prize - I was just asking for captions.....do you think I should make it another competition?

catsmum said...

no I meant if I get that copy of the mag THEN I'll have one!!
one competition is more than enough.

crazyhaberdasher said...

Okay I have edited the post and it is not a competition, just for fun!