Wednesday, June 06, 2007

MORE SPOOL KNITTERS

Here are some more spool knitters....I have decided from now on that I will go with that name for my posts, it gets confusing otherwise. I wrote a list of all the possible names that they do go by and you can find it at the end of this post. If I have left out any names that you know for these "knitters", please let me know.

Maori Spool knitter



Two pictures below show a penguin spoolknitter by Laines du Pengouin of France in original box. (Unfortunately, the folded lid has separated from the box.) It came with penguin, wool, plastic child-size knitting needles, crochet hook, plastic scissors, and instructions.


I received this spool knitter today - it goes by the name of EZ2Quikrochet. It is a kit for making beaded jewellery, accessories, and trims. It is painted white with question marks all around its handle.

Here is the list in alphabetical order -

Bizzy Lizzy
Bobbin doll/dolly
Bobbin knitter
Corker
Corking doll
Corking spool
Doll knitter
Dolly bobbin
French knitter
Jeanette la tricoteuse
Knitting bobbin
Knitting doll/dolly
Knitting knobby
Knitting mushroom
Knitting Nancy
Knitting Nellie
Knitting spool
Kurken-breien
Peg knitter
Punniken
Spool knitter
Strick barbel
Strick hanni
Strickliesel
Strick puppe
Strick spiel
Strick susel
Strikkelise
Tricotin









No comments: