Saturday, June 14, 2008

PRISCILLA FANCYWORK BOOKS

PRISCILLA produced a wealth of
fancywork books pleasing even the most
fastidious of fancyworkers/needleworkers.
There many titles some of them you will
see below.


Continuing with the Priscilla Catalog from previous
post.........
Here are some more pages for you to peruse.

(Check out the "toast case" above!!)


The catalog continues with more baby clothing,
aprons, handkerchiefs, collars, ladieswear,
household linens, towels, etc.
You will find pages on simple crochet
edgings (see below), embroidery stitches,
and lists of embroidery sundries, cottons and threads,
yarns, beads, braids, ribbons, etc., etc.


...---ooo000ooo---...



4 comments:

macati said...

these books are a very good inspiration for many craftings...
:)

Ali said...

hello, I've just found your blog - I love all the wonderful images you share! Gorgeous 'vintageness'.

crazyhaberdasher said...

Macati - They are!
Ali - Thanks! I hope you will check back often.

Gina E. said...

Hi Marian, I haven't seen the Priscilla range of books, but I do have a toast case in my collection! Just one, that I bought on eBay. It is part of a set consisting of a tray cloth, teacosy, napkin, egg cosy and toast cover - just gorgeous!!